This page has moved to a new address.

#jeansdujour - Look At What I Can Do in Second Denim Yoga Skinny Jeans from Addition Elle!

Curvy Canadian: #jeansdujour - Look At What I Can Do in Second Denim Yoga Skinny Jeans from Addition Elle!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

#jeansdujour - Look At What I Can Do in Second Denim Yoga Skinny Jeans from Addition Elle!

Hey Everyone!

So it's #jeansdujour day, and this week I thought I would surprise you a bit! It's a little-known fact that I was a ballet dancer for many years. I stopped a couple of years ago because I didn't have enough time for it when I started grad school, but dance was definitely my first love growing up and something I still hope to go back to at some point once things are less busy! Anyway, because of my training, I'm still quite flexible. I just wanted to show you that this pair of plus size skinny jeans from Second Jeans available at Addition Elle can certainly keep up! There's definitely a reason why they're called Yoga Jeans. They are actually comfortable and non-restrictive enough to do yoga (or even ballet) in. They feel like yoga pants but look just like jeans. I could honestly wear these every day. They're so comfortable and cute.








I totally love these jeans and would even wear them to yoga or to dance class. Have any of you guys tried the Yoga Jeans? Aren't they awesome?!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 14, 2012 7:03:00 PM , Blogger Jade said...

god loveeee those jeans! i used to wear second denim yoga pants before i put on weight and havent been able to find a cut that is as comfy and fits as well since then! sooo happy to hear addition elle has the brand :)

 
At Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:04:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...those pants sure can stretch! Haha! And so can you! :D

Abi
http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home